Monday, August 19, 2024

BIG EC COMICS AUCTION


Now in session at Heritage Auctions of Dallas, Texas is a large offering of EC Comics up for bid from the collection of EC uber-fan, Roger Hill. Officially listed as "2024 August 22 - 23 The Roger Hill Collection EC Comics Showcase Auction #40273", the catalog totals over 300 titles spanning EC's entire output including horror, crime, romance, westerns and more.

Here are samples of the crime and horror titles, including some of the more notorious covers.

[Image source: Heritage Auctions.]


























2 comments:

  1. I've bought EC Comics in so many formats over the decades I've forgotten how many of them I have. I'm currently hooked on those Fantagraphic reprints which focus on a particular artist. No originals alas. These look sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever re-packaging and marketing idea that works well, I think.

    ReplyDelete